So it’s a few minutes after June 6 ETD, but otherwise as promised the site is up and running supposedly. Had to do some last minute hacking because apparently I can no longer upload Perl modules on my host (am I the last person still using Perl?)
- Giant logic rework. Really, a ton of changes happened, updating the site I realized that theres about 3 times as many tables and files than the last time. The biggest difference is that the system *should* be able to transfer logic between different-numbered variables in different statements. However this ability is definitely not guaranteed in all cases.
- All principles deleted and refreshed. Not going to disappoint anyone because I’m the only one who created any.
- Now with some semblance of security. Not that there’s anything work attacking here, as pretty much all data is public anyway.
- Slightly cleaner interface and various bug fixes?
- Now that the big work is behind me, I’ve got a ton of bugs to fix, and then some UI updates to work on.
- And some time to look into expanding my side-project horizons beyond this site. I’ve always wanted to do coding competitions, but I’ve put that on hold while working on this project.
- Eventually, I’ll make some effort at getting actual users.
Posted in: Uncategorized