So the state of the project is this – it at least sort of works, right now, on my local machine. There are things that I thought were broken that strangely now seem to be less broken, and it could be that the last time I tested I just didn’t test right, or I didn’t record the problem correctly and it’s still broken. There’s also things that are definitely broken as in not working as intended, but I’m not sure they’re much of a big deal. Especially since this project is still way too arcane for anyone to really use who hasn’t been working on it for several years (so no one but me, basically). Essentially the logic engine works at least as well as the current live version does and hopefully at least a good bit better.
Although I haven’t done a lot of testing and I’m pretty sure lots of things are broken, I’ve also changed my philosophy about building a project like this. If you want to get a project done, you can just declare it to be done whenever you want. And as strictly logic has no known userbase at the moment, there’s really no reason to do anything but release . Now I need to do some bare minimum pre-release tests, and that may take a couple of weeks because I will be very busy for a while with other things starting tomorrow. But less than a month, I’m almost certain. In fact, I’m going to say that whatever state the project is in on…let’s say D-Day (June 6) it’s getting published.
Posted in: Uncategorized